ACT REGISTRATION FOR GICF 2024
Wednesday 13 March – Sunday 31 March 2024
Our acts are what it’s all about, so we’re delighted you’re thinking of joining us.
- Act Registration (web & brochure) close: Now closed.
- Web only registrations open again: 12 noon on Monday 11th December 2023
- Web only registrations close: 12 noon on Thursday 1st February
- Register as a venue: Open
If you are a venue looking to register to be part of the festival, check out our venue registration details here.
First thing is first, if you don’t have them already you will need an Eventotron account and a See Tickets Client account (this is different from a purchasing account).
See Tickets: https://clientconsole.seetickets.com/
You will also need a good quality image of at least 1800 x 1200.
From here you are probably at one of the following two stages:
a. You have a show and a venue
b. You have a show but no venue yet
A – HAVE A SHOW AND A VENUE
The good news, you are only looking at a bit of admin from here on out.
Follow these steps and your show will be live once all approved:
- Login to Eventotron, find Glasgow International Comedy Festival 2024, click apply then create an ‘event’. Fill in as much detail as possible.
- Attach your event to a venue – the venue needs to approve this, which may take a few days.
- After the venue has approved, you can add dates, times and pay the registration fee – you can see these at the bottom of the page.
- We will then put the show live on the website – this takes around a week.
Need some additional help? Here is an Eventotron guide on event set-up:
Or watch this video:
B – HAVE A SHOW BUT NEED A VENUE
Follow step one above to get started.
You will see a full list of venues once you do this. You can either approach venues via Eventotron or even better still get in touch with venues directly.
If you are unfamiliar with Glasgow or not sure which venue would be best for your show, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us via Dean@GlasgowComedyFestival.com or 0141 260 0500 and we will be happy to point you in the right direction about what might be the best venue for your show.
2024 REGISTRATION FEES
|Web & Festival Guide Promo
|Web Only Promo
|100 or less
|300 or less
|1000 or less
|1000 or more
If you would like to find out more about the festival, discuss show ideas or different venue/promoter options please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Drop us email email@example.com.